Consignment with Score is a great way to recycle your gently used items like kids clothing, toys, and equipment, as well as sporting goods of all kinds for kids and adults.
The best way to learn about consigning with Score is to come in and take a look around to get an idea of the type and quality of items that we sell. When you are ready, give us a call to schedule an appointment and we can set up your account and provide you with a consignor agreement and number. That number will be used to identify all of the equipment that you are consigning.
Keep in mind, we try to keep in step with the current season for clothing and sporting goods so we may not accept all of your items at the same time.
*You must be at least 18 years old and present a valid driver’s license to consign and/or sell
Drop off Guidelines
Consignors must call ahead before bringing in new items to consign
* We do not accept drop offs on Saturdays
Score will determine the sale price of each item.
Consignors will receive 40% of the sale price of their item
Checks will be issued every 4 to 6 weeks, by mail, to consignors
with at least $3.00 in their account
What We Accept
Children’s clothing - Please call to confirm items/sizes that we are currently accepting
- Clothing must be freshly laundered and neatly folded.
- Size and care labels must be intact and legible.
- No rips, tears, stains, pilling, fading, missing buttons, odors, animal hair, or signs of wear on clothing.
- All zippers & snaps must be in working order.
- No undergarments.
- Tops and sweatshirts must be free of destinations (i.e. theme parks, states, schools).
- Shoes should be better brands. New or barely worn.
Children's Toys & Equipment
- All items must be in working condition, with all parts included and meet all current safety standards. This includes working batteries installed in battery operated items
- All straps and fabric on equipment must be secure and clean.
- Make sure all game pieces are included (small pieces in a zip lock bag) and working batteries are included, if
- Only assembled items will be accepted.
- Must not be recalled for any reason. Not sure? We will check for you.
- Items must be clean and sanitized.
Sporting Goods / Bicycles
Score accepts equipment for most sports. Please see 'Sporting Goods' page for details
*Items determined to be unsuitable for sale by Score
may be returned to the consignor.
SCORE CONSIGNMENTS RESERVES THE RIGHT TO REFUSE ANY ITEM AT OUR DISCRETION
We Do Not Accept
Car seats, bath tubs, diaper genies, stuffed animals, bedding, furniture, and housewares
Approximate Clothing Acceptance Dates
Spring Items: Mid February
Summer Items: Mid March
Fall Items: Mid July
Winter Items: Mid August / September
*Make sure that your items are clean and in good condition. Newer, clean, less worn items will bring you more money
*You should only bring items that you would like to see if you were shopping. It makes for a better shopping experience for everyone.
*Please don’t be offended if we say no thanks to any of your items, there are many reasons why we may not be accepting that particular item
*Not sure if we accept an item you may want to cosign? Please call for a detailed list or any questions you have
… and don’t forget to keep things in perspective!
The goal is to clear out your clutter & shop for like-new items at a great price.
You will not get rich consigning. You will walk away with some money in your pocket and maybe
even ‘pay it forward’ and help out another family.
EVERYONE WINS AT SCORE CONSIGNMENTS!